10 Most Popular Father's Day Quotes, Sayings, Thoughts
1. By the time a man realize that may be his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
2. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be dad.
3. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
4. It doesn’t matter who my father was, it matter who I remember he was.
5. It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
6. A father is a banker provided by nature.
7. You know, fathers just have a way to putting everything together.
8. The greatest gift I ever had came from God, I call him Dad.
9. A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
10. Once a father overheard his son pray: Dear God make me the kind of man my daddy is. Later that night, the father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants.