Sponsored Links


10 Most Popular Father's Day Quotes, Sayings, Thoughts

10 Most Popular Father's Day Quotes, Sayings, Thoughts

1. By the time a man realize that may be his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

2. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be dad.

3. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

4. It doesn’t matter who my father was, it matter who I remember he was.

5. It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

6. A father is a banker provided by nature.

7. You know, fathers just have a way to putting everything together.

8. The greatest gift I ever had came from God, I call him Dad.

9. A father carries pictures where his money used to be.

10. Once a father overheard his son pray: Dear God make me the kind of man my daddy is. Later that night, the father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants.





Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top